Making success possible for every student.
The $27.5 million bond program will address critical health, safety, and security upgrades in all of the district’s schools. In addition, it will include energy efficiency updates, modernize existing buildings with technology and provide infrastructure improvements. Finally, bond funds will increase student capacity at Vern Patrick Elementary and Tom McCall Elementary with the addition of six new classrooms at each school.
Info and updates
- Construct six additional classrooms to expand student capacity, equally placed between Tom McCall and Elton Gregory
- Renovate building entrance for safety and security
- New security access control system
- Install additional security cameras
- Install additional intercom speakers
- Reseal and weatherproof exterior concrete walls
Stay up to date on the latest program updates!
Follow HMK through the process
Concept to Completion | Exclusive construction|project management for Oregon Public Projects. Offices in Albany, Medford + Bend. #ownersrepresentative